25 Teen Gifts Perfect for Filling Easter Baskets, Birthday Presents and Celebrating the Start of Summer
Bunny kisses, Easter basket treats, a yummy brunch and an egg hunt are the traditions I look forward to most each Easter. Every year I give the bunny a hand filling our family’s baskets with goodies. Typically, Easter baskets come stuffed with candy and trinkets, but to be honest my kiddos are still working their way through their Halloween stash and just don’t need any more sweet treats or do-dads. My favorite Easter basket fillers are items that teens will need for the summer months ahead. I don’t mind spending a little more to fill a basket with items that would have been on our summer shopping list and will be put to good use in the months ahead. Teens will be happy to receive some of summer’s coolest necessities.
- A pair of leather flip flops will become your tween’s summer staple. Looking for something a little less pricey? These classic flip-flops are under $5.00 and come in a rainbow of colors in both men and women’s sizes.
2. Lip balm with SPF is a must have for bright summer days.
3. A sunscreen face stick is great to keep in a backpack or beach bag for days when you need sun protection on the go.
5. Misting spray bottles will keep your teen cool when the temps rise.
6. An insulated water bottle will keep drinks cold for hours on even on the hottest days.
7. There is nothing cooler than a pair of sweet shades.
8. Keep shades protected from salt and sand with a fun printed sunglasses case.
9. This straw lifeguard hat is the ultimate beach hat.
10. This trucker hat has a foam front panel to help it withstand any poolside splashes.
11. This cute jelly bikini bag will protect belongings from wet suits.
12. A magazine to read while lounging in the sun.
13. Cable protectors prevent wear and tear on lightening cables and allow you to differentiate between everyones cords.
14. Extra film to document summer vacations.
15. Mini clip string lights to display summer’s most memorable moments.
18. A cinch sack to hold your belongings on a hike or bike ride with buddies
21. Golf shorts and cargos won’t be complete without a web belt to finish the look.
22. Scrunchies come in handy for throwing hair up in a ponytail.
23. This hair gel is the answer to creating stand up spikes or messy, beachy waves
24. Peach, coral and periwinkle are the hottest hues for nails this summer.
25. It wouldn’t be Easter without a few favorite sweet treats.
These items will be a hit with your tween or teen whether you are helping the bunny fill baskets, buying a birthday gift or looking for a little something to celebrate the end of the school year. Is there an awesome item missing from this list I need to know about? Send me a quick note. I always love new ideas!
This post has affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. These commissions are what help support my blog and I am grateful for your help. Opinions and post ideas are always my own and in no way influenced by the affiliate.