Meet Parker Posts
Over a decade ago I was asked if I had ever considered starting a blog. Well, I gave it a lot of thought and received a few nudges from several friends. Finally, in June 2018 I launched Parker Posts.
A little about me…
Almost 20 years ago I married my college sweetheart. We settled in the Bay Area and I landed my dream job as an elementary school teacher. I taught 3rd grade for 5 years, up until my daughter was born. 20 months later my son arrived and I have been incredibly blessed to be able to stay at home with them both for the past 15 years. Last year I started to ease my way back into the classroom as a substitute teacher at my children’s former elementary school several times a month.
I am happiest when I am…
- snuggled up on the couch with my family
- lost in the pages of a great book
- sweaty after finishing a tough workout
- laughing so hard that I cry with my friends
- sipping coffee in bed on a lazy morning
- enjoying a glass of wine while I catch an episode of This Is Us or The Real Housewives
Parker Posts is a way for me to share my tips on family, food and fashion with you all.
At Parker Posts you will find :
- tips that will help you conquer clutter and teach your children how to take on more household responsibilities with the intention that they will be self sufficient young adults
- meals that enable you to eat around the table more often as a family because you have ingredients on hand and recipes tucked away that allow you to be out all afternoon shuttling kids and running errands, yet still manage to make dinner in under 30 minutes
- outfit ideas that will inspire you to go shopping in your closet every morning for cute, classic, comfortable outfits that you will have you walking out the door feeling confident, polished and pretty… even if it’s just a trip to the grocery store
and much, much more… Please, let me know what posts you love and what you would like to see more of on Parker Posts. I value your input, and wouldn’t be doing this if it weren’t for you!
I have always believed that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Many ideas that you will find at Parker Posts were inspired by conversations I had at playgroups, coffee walks, PTA meetings or over a glass of wine. So, pull up a chair and help yourself to any tidbit that makes your day a little brighter and your life a little easier.