J Crew Factory Favorite Summer Finds
Happy Summer! Not only is school out for the next couple months, but the sun has finally decided to make a more permanent appearance. Today I’m sharing some of my favorite summer pieces from one of the first stores I visit when shopping for summer staples. I adore J. Crew Factory due to the fact that they have well made pieces at an affordable price that are classic yet not boring. I can always count on J. Crew to add cute touches like embroidery, pom-poms, eyelet and ties to their clothing to make an everyday basic just a little more special. They also tend to bring back favorite styles and prints that were available in past years at both J. Crew and J. Crew Factory year after year. I find that I often recommend J. Crew Factory to friends that are shopping for not only themselves, but also their husband and children. It can be one stop shopping for everyone in the family. It is an especially great spot to shop when on the hunt for a coordinated look when taking a family photo. For sizing reference I am 5’4 and 140ish pounds.
- I purchased this t-shirt in navy and white. I tend to buy at least one fresh white t-shirt/tank at the beginning of the season because between sunscreen and sweat, white tees can look pretty dingy from the prior summer. The cute eyelet cap sleeves and affordable price made this t-shirt a no brainer. I purchased a small and find it true to size. This beyond basic square neck top with pom-poms is another fave!
- I had my eye on this white denim skirt last summer and purchased it this past spring because it sold out so quickly last summer. the color is called chalk and more of a warm white instead of a crisp white. The slightly above the new length doesn’t feel too short and it the denim has a little stretch. I bought the denim version several summers ago and continue to wear it almost weekly. It is a great vacation staple because white and blue denim pair well with everything, but the skirt is dressier than your denim shorts and cooler than jeans. I am wearing a size 6 and find it true to size.
- These slide sandals were also a previous summer’s purchase. They have stood the test of time and look as good now as they day I bought them. They are available is several colors including gold, black, gingham and leopard. I bought my regular size 8. (Note: Sales of this sandal were recently discontinued in California). This style is similar and comes in many of the same colors. I am also a fan of these and these. They would be especially adorable to wear on the 4th of July.
- I LOVE this round rattan purse!!! This is the only item I don’t actually own, but I really, really want it! The brightly colored raffia flowers would make such a statement when paired with an otherwise basic outfit. If you are looking for for something more versatile this small crossbody would be a great option. If you are looking for something for dressier occasions I talked about these two clutches here.
- These cute light weight sleep shorts have become my daughter’s summer sleepwear staple. The majority of colors are under $10! The New York and Paris prints are my favorites, but she prefers the bright floral print pictured above.
Here are a couple of the ways I have worn some of the pieces mentioned above. I also have my eye on this t-shirt dress, these fun earrings, this midi skirt and these wide-leg cropped pants. Is J. Crew Factory normally on your shopping radar?
Note: This post has affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. These commissions are what help support my blog and I am grateful for your help. Opinions and post ideas are always my own and in no way influenced by the affiliate.