My 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites for Women, Men, Beauty & Gifts
This week was the first official shopping day for Icon level cardholders at the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (read all about when and how to shop the sale here). The majority of shoppers won’t have access yet for a little while. While I might not be doing any shopping yet, I have been making my wish list, checking it twice and compiling a list of favorites to share with you.
Today, I’ll be listing my best-loved picks for women, men, beauty products and gifts during the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I only included items that I have personally purchased. Each and every product pictured below has been tested and approved by the Parker family. Check back soon to see my preferred picks for boys, girls and teens. If you have any questions about fit or sizing, send me a message and I will give you my best advice. Many of my picks from prior year are on sale again this year. Check out my 2018, 2019, and Ultimate Gift Guide posts for more #NSale recommendations.
Tip: Click on anything in pink to be linked directly to the product page. You will be able to add the item to your own wish list or purchase the product from there. *
Women’s Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
This is obviously my favorite part of the sale 😉. One of my goals this year is to support more black owned businesses. This clothing company and this beauty brand are both included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year. I’m planning to try these jeans because they have gotten good reviews from shoppers that need a curvier fit.
Also, several tops by this brand caught my eye. If you are a fan of embellishments such as ruffles, embroidery, flutter sleeves and tassels check these styles out. The unique embellishments remind me of a top you would find at Anthropologie.
- I have both given and received these PJ’s. The stretchy, soft fabric keeps me warm in the winter without overheating. They also come in a nightshirt, shorts and cropped set style so that you have a pair of pajamas for every season that you won’t be embarrassed to be caught wearing.
- You will always find me wearing this jacket at outdoor sporting events once the weather turns chilly. The longer length and hood keeps me toasty and despite the down quilting, it is flattering and not too “puffy”.
- These socks stay put when I am my most active. They are a nice thickness that cushions my foot while being breathable and they don’t stretch out over time.
- This brand of shoes is the BEST! They are always comfortable, classic and well made. The cut of this mule over the arch and pointy toe are flattering and leg lengthening. They make leggings and an oversized cardigan look polished when out and about.
- These earrings are #1 on my wishlist! I love wearing jewelry that mixes metals because it offers more versatility with what I can pair together. This brand is one of my favorites and I can’t get enough of this delicate chandelier style.
- It’s hard to find a bra that is pretty to look at and provides comfort and support. This bra checks all the boxes. The thin layer of lace covering the cup is sturdy enough to not have snagged or torn over the past year of wear. It never causes an awkward line to appear through my clothing.
Men’s Clothing, Shoes & Accessories
This is a great opportunity to shop for the men in your life that either need a little wardrobe refresh now or to give as a gift later. This is an especially good time to replace a favorite pair of designer denim, invest in a pair of dress shoes or a classic suit.
- This is hands down the most frequently worn shirt in my husband’s closet. It’s flattering, comfortable and on trend. I’ll be picking another one of these for him during the sale this year to tuck away as a gift.
- My husband picked up these sneakers last spring and they have been his go-to ever since. They look fantastic paired with jeans for a casual cool look or worn with no-show socks and flat front shorts on a sunny day.
- My favorite triple-insulated, vacuum-sealed, stainless steel bottle comes in a masculine gray perfect for guys. I love that it keeps drinks cold for hours-on-end and fits in a car’s cup holder easily.
- These athletic socks can be a bit pricey, but my hubby and son have yet to wear holes through the toes and heels and they still look good after a year of continual wear. The Anniversary Sale offers the rare opportunity to snag these popular socks for half the regular price. They also make a great stocking stuffer if you are planning ahead for the holidays.
- My husband picked this shirt up in light blue during last years sale and is planning to add a second color to his collection this year. The three button henley style makes it more than just your basic tee and I appreciate the quality and classic style this brand always offers.
- My husband and I both adore these slippers. They keep our feet warm cozy and the hard sole make them easy to slip on before taking out the trash or hopping in the car to run through the drive-through or pick up a kiddo from a late practice. Don’t forget to pick up this kit to help keep them in tip-top shape for years to come.
The products below not only make great beauty staples for your own collection would be appreciated as a gift as well.
- My daughter received this lip treatment set as a gift. After continually asking to borrow it, I finally bought a set for myself. My lips feel smooth and conditioned and the balm never leaves a waxy buildup. Best of all the SPF protects me when I’m outside and the tinted option brightens my complexion with a hint of color.
- My teen daughter and I first tried this product a year ago and appreciated how easily it removes make-up without the causing extra waste disposable clothes contribute to our environment. Our only complaint was that we didn’t want to spend a fortune buying multiple clothes or have to run an extra small load of wash every time it needed to be cleaned. Problem solved! This pack provides 10 clothes to get you through the week and a wash bag for easy storage.
- I replaced the nighttime cleanser I’ve been using for 30+ years after I tried this brand. It is gentle, but removes every speck of make-up when I’m too lazy to add an extra step. I liked the cleanser so much that I put this gift set on my Christmas list last year. The Rose Glow and Get It is great after a late night and helps hydrate the delicate skin under my eyes and hide my dark shadows.
- My daughter’s cheer team requests that the girls get a spray tan or self tan before competitions. After trying several several self-tanners over the years, this has become my our first choice. When applying with a mitt the results are natural, streak-free and it doesn’t have an overwhelming scent.
- This eyebrow set is one of my 5 most frequently used make-up products. I wear the clear setting gel daily and add the pencil on days that I am doing a full face of make-up or for a night out. The gel keeps my thick brows in place all day and the pencil fills in any sparse areas to give me a more defined brow. The attached spoolie does a fantastic job of softening and blending the pencil strokes for a look that’s natural and not harsh. If you already use this brow set, this is a great price point to stock up for the rest of the year.
I always try and get a jump start on birthday and holiday gift buying during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. These candles and this hand lotion would be ideal to divide among teachers, co-workers, friends or use as a party favor.
- These socks are super soft and feel delightful on chilly nights. They make a cozy stocking stuffer or small gift. Tip: I like to fold these into a cellophane baggy with some rich foot cream and a pretty bow as a gift for my children’s teachers during the holiday season. I tie on a little tag that reads “for your mistletoes”.
- This candle smells divine and looks so pretty on any surface in your home. I have one on my kitchen island that I light after dinner. It comes in two sizes ($19.90 or $9.90) and makes a great gift given alone or combined with other small items. Tip: Gift this with a set of beautiful notebooks, a nice pen and a pretty mug for morning meditation gift set.
- My daughter loves to wrap herself in this super soft blanket that she keeps draped on the end of her bed. It feels much more luxurious than its $24.90 price tag and comes in 15 different colors. Give this as a housewarming gift or to comfort someone going through a tough time. Tip: a tin of loose leaf tea, a diffuser and a heartfelt note given with this blanket would be a comforting gift for a friend suffering a loss or fighting an illness.
- You can never go wrong when giving jewelry as a gift. This brand is popular with every age group and would make a lovely gift for a special birthday or graduation. Tip: good things come in small boxes! Tuck a Target gift card underneath these dainty earrings for a gift that is sentimental and practical for recent grads. The earrings will be perfect for a special occasion and the graduate can outfit their dorm room or first apartment using the gift card.
- I have enjoyed both receiving and gifting these stretchy pj’s in the past. Mothers, grandmothers, aunts and friends will all enjoy unwrapping this soft set of pajamas. Choose from several different colors to fit each personality. Tip: The cropped length make these a great year round pajama in mild climates and will work for all heights so that petite recipients won’t have worry about hemming.
I hope you find my 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks worthwhile when making your wishlist. Let me know if you have any favorite products I should check out during the sale. Leave me a comment to share what you found especially helpful. Don’t forget to subscribe to Parker Posts so that you don’t miss out on anything coming up.
*This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. These commissions are what help support my blog and I am grateful for your help. Opinions and post ideas are always my own and in no way influenced by the affiliate.