My Ultimate Gift Guide to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Today is Early Access for Nordstrom Cardholders to the Anniversary Sale. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is open to the public on July 20th. I am cuddled up on the couch with my laptop and a cup of coffee this morning so that I can do a little shopping for myself (see what I’m buying for myself in this post) as well as get a jumpstart on some of my holiday gift shopping. I love to do some of my holiday shopping during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale because…
- I am able to buy gifts now at a price point that fits into our holiday shopping budget. Later, these gifts will go back to being full price during the traditional holiday shopping season
- The recipient of the gift will be able to return the item easily to Nordstrom if it doesn’t fit or suit their style because of Nordstrom’s AMAZING return policy
- Once the sale is over most of these items will still be available in case the recipient needs to exchange their gift for a different color or size
- I feel more relaxed during the holiday season because I’m not rushing around trying to find gifts for everyone on my list during this busy time of year
My Favorite Items to Give as Gifts
*Clicking on the highlighted words will link you directly to the item
- My son received a baby blanket made by this company when he was a newborn. I couldn’t get enough of the soft texture and was thrilled when I learned they make a line of clothing as well. I have two of the cardigans that I wear both around the house as loungewear (in fact I’m wearing one right now over my pj’s) and out and about on cooler days. The past few years I have gifted my mom, aunt, and sister-in-law with either the robe or cardigan. This cardigan comes in four colors.
- These earrings add a special touch to any outfit. I received a pair last year for my birthday and wear them a couple times a week at least. This year, I have my eye on them as a holiday gift for either my mom or sister-in-law. There are six earring colors and metals to choose from as well as a matching necklace on sale.
- These cozy boots have been on my teenage daughter’s holiday wish list for a few years running. They are definitely a splurge, but if I apply the price per wear equation to the boot’s sale price I can almost justify the purchase.
- This necklace caught my eye right away. It’s the perfect price point to buy as a gift for a bestie and tuck away until her next birthday or the holidays. The initial on this necklace makes it a great everyday go-to accessory that could could be layered or worn alone.
- I buy my husband a new pair of jeans each year at the Anniversary Sale and he retires an older pair that has seen better days. I normally buy him this pair, but this year I am going to change it up and try a lighter wash in a slimmer fit. One of his favorite pair of chinos are made by the same designer and a similar style, so these jeans seemed like a good pair to try. My husband can be tough to shop for at the holidays, so a new pair of his favorite jeans is usually a surefire hit.
- A soft henley is always a great pick for my husband or brother because it can be worn by itself on a mild fall day or layers well under sweaters, flannels, and puffer vests on cold winter days. This brand is exclusive to Nordstrom and I love every piece I have come across. The henley is available in two colors.
I would love to hear what some of your favorite go-to gifts are. Do you like to get a jump start on holiday shopping or wait until the last minute? Don’t forget to share this post with your family and friends if there is anything listed here on your gift wishlist.