My 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Favorites for Girls, Boys & Teens
Yesterday, I shared my most-loved Nordy’s products for women, men, beauty and gifts here. Today, I’m back to chat with you about my picks for girls, boys and teens during the 2020 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Once again, I am only sharing products that I can personally swear by because I have witnessed my own children put them to the test.
Typically, during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, I would be helping my kids hunt for the perfect 1st Day of School outfit. This year, I’ll be focusing on replacing basics that they have outgrown and that they are as likely to wear while learning from home and when they head back to the classroom.
I’m also planning on tucking away a few cold weather favorites (such as this long sleeved shirt and these fleece sweatpants) as holiday gifts. You will be well on your way to earning the title of coolest relative when you gift any of the items below to the special kiddo in your life…except maybe the belt and underwear 🤣
Tip: Click on anything in pink to be linked directly to the product page. You will be able to add the item to your own wish list or purchase the product from there.*
Girl’s Clothing (age 5-16)
- Reversible Water Repellant Jacket This water-resistant, hooded jacket is perfect for everyday wear, but looks fancy enough to wear over a holiday dress when the silky-soft fleece is worn on the outside. It’s the only jacket she’ll need to get through the winter in a temperate climate. Available in multiple colors.
- Supersoft Side Tie Hoodie This comfy and fashionable side-ruched hoodie will transition seamlessly from learning at home to being back in school.
- Space Dye Pocket Leggings These stretchy leggings come with roomy side pockets and look super cool too!
- 2-Pack Seamless Hipster Briefs These super stretchy briefs are perfect for the tween that has outgrown character undies, but isn’t ready for lingerie. The smooth, seamless fit works well under leggings.
- Snap-T Pullover This fluffy, fleece pullover worn with a tee and leggings is one of my daughter’s most frequently worn outfits during the winter. It’s warm and cozy, but thin enough to tie around your waist or stash in a backpack if the sun comes out.
Boy’s Clothing (age 5-18)
- Reversible Shorts My son has been a longtime fan of this brand of athletic shorts for sports, school and relaxing at home. This pair was his first pick when he browsed the #NSale with me because of the colorful, reversible design. I’m a fan because if he permanently snags or stains one side we can simply turn them inside out for continued wear. It also offers two looks for the price of one which comes in especially handy when keeping vacation packing to a minimum.
- Dri-FIT Graphic Tee My son turns to these sweat wicking shirts for both sports and everyday. He likes that is keeps him comfortable and cool. I like that it never looks rumpled.
- Two-piece Jogger Pajamas I like for my son to have at least one pair of nice pj’s for sleepovers and travel instead of the old tees he wears most nights. These pj’s aren’t babyish and make both of us happy.
- Reversible Faux Leather Belt Most boys don’t wear belts on a regular basis, but it never fails that an occasion will pop up unexpectedly that they need a dress belt. Don’t wait until the last minute and be forced to buy an expensive style. The reversible feature will make this the only belt he will need in his closet and it is available for a great price.
- Graphic Tee Pair this soft, cotton, everyday tee with shorts, jeans or joggers.
- Hybrid Shorts These shorts are stretchy, lightweight, quick drying and can be worn in the water and on land. They get a ton of wear because they pair easily with both a graphic tee or a collared shirt. I was thrilled to finally find a pair of dressier shorts that fit both my son’s slim waist and fuller bootie.
Juniors’ Clothing & Accessories
- Fleece Pants These jogger sweatpants are number #1 on my daughter’s back to school wish list. They are available in two colors and guaranteed to go fast during this year’s sale.
- Dri-FIT Racerback Sports Bra This is the most worn sports bra in my daughter’s workout collection. The snug fit does a great job of being supportive during a practice full of jumps, walkovers and handsprings.
- Cozy Top A cute, easy top that works equally well for bedtime, leisure or an early morning google meet.
- Jogger Pants Coordinating joggers to complete this tie-die ensemble. Pockets and an elastic/drawstring waist add to the appeal of these pants.
- Plaid Flannel Shirt Whether tied around the waist or layered over a tank, the flannel shirt is a trendy fall and winter staple for teen girls.
This would be a great purchase to tuck away as a gift once the season changes.
- Round Cubic Zirconia Earrings My daughter asked for these last Christmas to give her the look of diamond studs without the worry of wearing something so valuable. These come in various sized depending on the level of bling your teen is comfortable wearing.
- Mom Jeans This brand is one of my 15 year old daughter’s favorites, but it is pricey and hard to score a deal this good. These will be a primary piece in your teen’s fall wardrobe.
- 32 oz. Wide Mouth Bottle This BPA free, dishwasher safe is the accessory of choice for teens. Purchase a bottle or two to have on hand for a last minute teen birthday gift. You will receive bonus points if you include a couple lit vinyl stickers to complete the look.
I always have a fun time putting these shopping posts together for you. Let me know if any of my picks inspired you to do a little shopping at the #NSale this year. Have a great weekend friends!
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. These commissions are what help support my blog and I am grateful for your help. Opinions and post ideas are always my own and in no way influenced by the affiliate.